Franklin Empire Inc.
Do you have excess material? An error on your order or received something that you no longer need? The no-hassle return process at Franklin Empire will make your job easier.
- Franklin Empire must issue a return authorization in writing prior to returning your merchandise. The request for return could be completed quickly on-line with the form below. Requests for return more than one year after shipment will be refused.
- The return authorization will be sent to you before you arrive at the branch, to speed up the process upon arrival. A pick-up service could be possible within our regular delivery zones.
- All returns are subject to inspection and the material must be new, in its original packaging and in a condition to be resold. Our sales team will respond quickly and issue a credit within a short delay.
A. Return of stock material
- Material returned within 90 days of shipment will not have a restocking fee.
- Material returned between 91 and 180 days after shipment is subject to 15% restocking fee.
- Material returned more than 181 days after shipment must be reviewed by Franklin Empire and will be subject to special conditions.
- Returns on cut material will not be accepted (Wire, Conduit etc.).
B. Return of special order, non-stock or discontinued material
- Any returns of material that Franklin Empire does not carry in inventory will be subject to the return conditions of our manufacturer. Handling and transportation charges may apply.
C. Return of defective or under warranty material
- The customer must provide a clear explanation of the equipment’s defect.
- The credit will be given according to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer. Depending on their policies, some products will be repaired or exchanged. Credit cannot be issued in these situations.
- Siemens Automation material- if the seal is broken on electronic devices, the return will not be accepted.